Driver Medical £60
A standard driver medical examination costs just £60.
We offer the following driver medicals:
- HGV Medical
- LGV Medical
- Lorry Driver Medical
- DLM1 Medical
- Group 2 Licence Medical
- Racing Driver Medical
- Motorbike Medical
- Motorsport Medical
- Motorhome Medical
- Bus Driver Medical
- Crane Operator Medical
- Forklift Medical
We can perform your driver medical at our convenient Bangor location. You don't need to be a registered patient of our practice as this is a private medical exam. We can usually offer appointments at short notice and at a time convenient to you.
Simply book an appointment on (028) 91455000 stating the type of medical you need and bring the form with you to the appointment. The examination can usually be completed in under 30 minutes.
What you need to bring with you:
- Photo ID - driving license or passport
- The relevant Medical Form
- Glasses/contact lenses if worn
- If you wear contact lenses - equipment to remove and replace these for the eye test as your eyes need to be tested with and without corrective lenses
- Your most recent optical prescription
- A list of all your prescription medication
- If you have any health problems it is helpful if you can bring details with you, such as a printout from your doctor and/or any relevant hospital letters
For more information, please call or contact us, and we'll be more than happy to help.
Find us at www.drivermedicalsni.com
Driver Medical NI | Drivers Medicals NI | Driver Medicals NI | Drivers Medical NI | HGV Medical NI | Group 2 Medical NI | DLM 1 Medical NI